Thursday, August 5, 2010

Debating a Christian Fanatic...

I am a member of a website called www.ExChristian.net  - It's filled with people like myself who once believed in the Christian religion but for whatever reason, no longer do. It has been a great source of comfort and "fellowship" for me during my deconversion process.  Many of the people there are going through the same thing as an Xtian.  Today I read a most fascinating article from a recently deconverted Xtian. It is his conversation with a Christian who is trying to "bring him back to the cross". I was pretty impressed with how the Xtian handled his end but the believer just kept rambling on and on about his god, never addressing the questions....no doubt brainwashed.


Here is a link to the post: http://networkedblogs.com/6w7ES

No comments: